- “We’ve always done things this way.”
- “We’ve always used/bought this.”
- “We’ve always thought this way.”
- “Always” is of course a lie, what we actually mean is “for as long as we choose to remember”.
- Nevertheless, we’ve become attached to what’s “always” been around and find it difficult to let go.
- “We’ve always liked this”, i.e. we’ve been conditioned to accept and defend the status quo.
Classic, wonderful TED Talk by Sir Ken Robinson.
Questions are important, just make sure to ask the right ones!
Wow, that was 30 years ago!
“Hey! Think the time is right for palace revolution!
‘Cuz where I live the game to play is compromise solution”
The song “Street Fighting Man” was released by the Rolling Stones in 1968 and is featured on their album “Beggars Banquet.